Bobila Walker Law advises on Administrative Law for a number of professionals, including doctors, lawyers, paralegals, dentists, nurses, veterinarians, real estate agents, brokers, teachers, midwives, chiropractors, accountants, and psychologists.
If you are being investigated, going through a discipline hearing or fear a complaint, we will defend you through Administrative Law services.
Our Ontario and Toronto professional discipline lawyers regularly represent these professional in administrative and discipline proceedings before their regulatory bodies. Whether it before regulatory bodies or the civil courts, our firm represents our clients in the most complex matters.
Our team of professional discipline lawyers are knowledgeable and experienced with representing you before the investigating bodies. Our firm will represent you at the investigation stage, the pre-preliminary hearings and the hearings itself. Our firm will attempt to liase with the investigators to determine if a resolution can be reached. We will submit written submissions on your behalf and deliver oral statements where necessary.
Our Ontario and Toronto professional discipline lawyers can advise and defend professionals who are being investigated, prosecuted or at risk of investigation or prosecution. We have helped clients from a wide range of professions, so regardless of your circumstances, you can rely on us to offer.
It is Essential to act quickly
Disciplinary proceedings before any regulatory body can have serious consequences to your practice, reputation, career and life. It can often result in a license revocation or lengthy and restrictive suspensions. Bobila Walker Law will ensure that your rights are protected and the best defence is put forward.
For details on your Ontario profession, please click for the following links:
- Doctors are regulated by the The College of Physiciansand Surgeons of
- Lawyers are regulated by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Dentists also regulated by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. Our firm maintains a special website at lawyerfordentits.com for regular updates pertaining to this profession.
- Nurses are regulated by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Veterinarians are regulated by the College of Veterinarians of Ontario. Our firm maintains a special website at vetlawyer.ca to update veterinarians regarding malpractice and regulatory matters.
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers are monitored and held to account by the Real Estate Council of Ontario.
- Chiropractors are regulated by the College of Chiropractors of Ontario.
- Accountants are overseen by Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario.
- Psycho logists are regulated by the College of Psychologists of Ontario.